Friday, February 01, 2008

Yet another Jay post

I didn't pin too much hopes on winning any of the lucky draw/bids which I mentioned in my previous post (or did I sound like I'm pinning 100% hopes?)

Well, I didn't want to end up in disappointment.

Starhub bidding results is out. No, I did not win.
No news from Starhub nor Ripplevox regarding the MMS winners.

I was feeling like any other days today when I received this sms:

(Fr quakplt) U've won 2 tix 2 "Kungfu Dunk" on 4/2 in my paper contest. An email w b sent 2 u on 2/2 on tix collectn detail.


OMFG?

I totally forgotten about that contest which I had send 4 sms ($0.20) to try to win! I totally forgot the contest was on for 4 days and I had wanted to send 2 sms every day till the closing date, so I sent 4 only.

OH GOD OH GOD.

I think someone heard my prayers.

Although I can't meet him and take photo with him, at least I can get gala premiere premiums!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I was totally trembling with joy as I read that sms.

Anyway, the bad news came after that..

Boss decided to remove MSN :(