Friday, April 11, 2008

It's been a good week

1) Boyfriend found a part time job! Horray!

2) Met up with Wendy on Wednesday and dine in at her Sir's restaurant (Bistro One Zero Three). Her treat!

3) Food is still amazing nice and I had my first beef meal there! I ordered Beef Stragonoff (correct spelling?) and it tastes delicious! Had been wanting to eat that ever since I tried it during Wenna's birthday.

4) I think I should bring boyfriend there soon because the restaurant might be closing down! No no, not because business' not good, but rather, business' too good for one chef to handle.

5) I finally get to do a mockup for a website! Okay, I've been doing website maintanence and I felt I'm getting rusty.

6) Meeting boyfriend tonight! Though I know he'd be wow-ing for a few hours straight.

7) Janice is gonna know her baby's gender next week! :)

8) Boyfriend's sister is gonna give birth any day this month!

9) I received CPF letter of repayment for the amount I borrowed from my brother for studies. Who can lend me $1.5k and I'll repay you $250 every month?

10) My 19-year-old cousin is getting married. Shotgun that is. I wonder why my cousins are all getting married at a young age. Another 19-year-old cousin married last year. Nope, not shotgun.

11) When's my turn to get married? I hope by age 25!

12) I've got nothing to say already. TATA.