Sunday, April 06, 2008

Overdued

Wenna complaint about the lack of photos in my blog and I supposed that's the reason why no one tags anymore. I also start to think my blog has become boring because of work which ties me down 9-6 from monday to friday and weekends are usually reserved for boyfriend and friends, so I hardly have time to blog because I watch dramas during my free time, hurhur.

Alot of overdued photos, please bear with me.


*




The really huge Kung Fu Dunk mounted poster which
Catharine got it for me :)


*




Went to One Degree 15 at Sentosa Cove last weekend for buffet lunch with boyfriend and family.

Nice ambience over there and I certainly would love to try dining out in the swimming pool in future!

Food is good and very very fresh but what I found special is their coffee and tea!



As you can see, they provided us sugar all crystallized on a stick which also functions as a stirrer and they actually don't use common sugar for both tea and coffee; they used white sugar for tea and brown sugar for coffee. Only managed to take photo of boyfriend's tea because I had already stirred the entire brown sugar in my coffee by then, heh.


*




Birthday cake for Catharine. LOL.



Birthday girl :)


*




I've learnt how to solve a rubix cube!



And love making different combinations out of it!


*




Valentine's Day present from boyfriend. He knows I wanted a white strap watch, vintage looking kind with "bling bling" diamonds/crystals! Love it <3


*




My colleague, Rosalind did a collage of photos she took with us individually which was supposed to be a farewell present before she leave the company, but she's decided to stay, HORRAY!



Cute mini "masak masak" set she bought for us :)


*




Lady boss aka Janice bought us this during her trip to Hong Kong! It's by far the most authentic looking CJ7 I've ever come across.




*






My female colleagues and I.


*






During Jay Chou concert!


*




Samples from Origins given by Shun Wei. I love samples, because you get to try it without buying it and then realising it doesn't really suit your face!



Dirt cheap body scrub like what, $2.50 per tub!!!!!!


*




New Dell laptop which is comparable to Macbook Air in terms of dimensions!



WOW SO SLIM!



This is what you get when you open the lid..



The back of the laptop.



OMG, that's (literally) a notebook (pun intended) ???

SO COOL! I want one too!


*




I drew that using Macromedia Flash :)



Click for larger view

:DD


That's all folks!


P.S. Reason why I'm still here at this time is because I drank hot Mocha earlier on and now I can't get to sleep.