Friday, June 20, 2008

Jay Chou World Tour Concert 2007/2008

I had promised to have this entry up since February!

*gasps*

I must admit time passed really fast!

Jay's concert's way back in January and I still remember I had menstruation on his birthday cum first day of concert! Okay, what memory, ahha. The first day of concert was good, and we got to celebrate his birthday with him! (without a birthday cake though)

All of us who were there sang a birthday song harmoniously for him which I find very touching till I was close to tears.

On the second day of concert, there wasn't any belated birthday songs but Jay invited his grandma up on stage! *so cute!*

Here's the fabulous photos which is splashed with humongous blog trademark:

Photos do speak a thousand words. Enjoy~



Opening song.





I love seeing him in pink! =X





My favorite part! OMG! I can remember vividly he was like a prince charming with a transparent piano! Best of all, he said "现在在这个场合最适合唱这首歌了..带给你们<最长的电影>!"

OMGOMGOMGOMG *melts*

That's my favorite song for his On the Run album loh! This is my laptop wallpaper too!







This is the part where Yu Hao and Jay plays piano battle from Secret!





:D

There's actually another photo of Jay playing gu zheng but I don't have the photo currently so I'll blog that another day. Oh, reminds me there's also the part where Jay played <彩虹> on the guitar while singing!

*gasps*

Alvin hasn't passed me all the photos!