Friday, June 20, 2008

New Revamp

As of the title above, I did a layout with the cutie square-head me!

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. Only difference between FF and iE is the orange separator which separates my side bar and my blog posts. In iE, the orange separator is non-existent. (at least in iE 6.0 which I'm using now.)

Oh and in case you haven't notice, I've removed my tagboard (saddening to see little or hardly no tags) so I've changed to Haloscan aka comments.

So yah, leave a comment if you love me <3


*


Know this girl?
Jay Chou's new rumoured target.

Argh.

Last December, Jay had 5 concerts in Hong Kong. That Hongky model was introduced to him through some friends, after which he invited her to be his dance guest for the entire Hong Kong concert!

She had very close body contacts and even sat on his lap!

Latest news was that, recently he went to Shanghai for some work and she was there for some modelling shoot too. Jay stayed throughout the shoot after which he sent her back to her hotel and met up with the Secret bitch for steamboat! (The co-female lead, all wikipedia don't have her photo, even the Chinese version)

Flirt?

Aiya, he is so famous, so accomplished, I don't mind throwing myself to him lor! (also cos I idolise him like hell lah)

The Secret bitch also lucky lah. Jay Chou is her 贵人. After she filmed Secret, her popularity burst like crazy lor. Can see her in alot of MV, even in alot of Taiwanese drama.

This new girl also same. I heard cos she appeared during his concert, her popularity rose.

Oh and guess what? She's only 19!
Oh and she's German mixed blood too.

Okay I'm jealous, furious, angry all at the same time. Thank god I listened to 933 at the right time okay! This whole article was smeared across Lianhe Wanbao last page!

P.S. BF don't be angry/sad/frustrated/[insert emotions] upon seeing this entry okay. I'm just ranting.


*


Oh and I always listen to 933 just nice lor.

I took the same bus as Shu Chen yesterday, and after she alighted, I on my mp3 even though it's only five to ten minutes journey left.

DJ Jiafa started asking Aiwei what she think is the sweetest moments with her boyfriend. She said something simple like watching tv together on a couch.

Then they mentioned a couple actually both sent a letter to them! (It was xiangejiyi lah. Songs dedication time which you can send them snail mail or post to their blog)

It was the guy's birthday and he send in his dedication to his girlfriend thanking her for being with him.

And the girl sent one to wish him happy birthday and thanking him for being in her life!

Of cos they didn't plan to send a mail together. It was a coincidence!

SO SWEET LOR!!!!

P.S. They're only 17 though.