Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Super Suay

Today I commute to work as usual, then I got this seat a few stops after I boarded which I thought I was so lucky!

Then the girl beside me alighted so I move to the inner seat.

An auntie sat beside me. Then water started to drip from the vehicle top as it was raining quite heavily!!

"Endure.... endure....", but it keeps dripping and dripping and the auntie beside me didn't notice it.

I cannot take it anymore so I changed to the empty seat behind the auntie. That's why water starts to drip again and auntie understood why.

Amidst the journey, water starts dripping again! This time directly under me and my new seat! TMD.... somemore is outer seat you know.. usually it's the inner which has water that keeps dripping..

"Endure... endure...", that's how I endured throughout the journey because this water dripping isn't as bad as the first.


*


I think I don't have "travel luck" this year.

I went back to Malaysia for CNY and my handphone got snatched.
I travelled to Bangkok for the first time and boyfriend and I got scammed!

Somemore I was thinking of going for a short overseas trip with friends for my 21st birthday!
But nevermind, December is rainy season for most budget getaways like Genting and Batam.
Though we have snow in other countries but $$$$.

Will blog about the scam much later, after it's all solved and we got back our refund.


*


I think my elder sister threw away my BRAND new pair of contact lenses in my contact lenses case because she threw her case away.

GOD DAMMIT.

It cost almost $10 a pair can!

Can you imagine my reaction when I went to the toilet in the morning, anticipating to wear contact lenses (cos I wore spects for the past two days), just to find out my case's caps weren't tightly screwed and no lens inside?? Only lens solution..

The only person who uses her lens and then don't rinse her case is my elder sister!

I OPENED IT LAST SATURDAY ONLY LOR. WORN ONCE.

SIGHS.

Why do I have such a sister?


*


Standard of living going up:
- GST hike last July
- Taxi fare hike (I forgot when, though I don't usually take cab but there are times I really need it. Now it means don't miss the last train or bus or simply, don't hang out too late)
- Cost of rice increased
- Cost of noodles increased
- Cost of fuel increased (yet again and though it doesn't bother me, I believe it future it will!)

Only thing that hasn't increase is my salary!!


*


Oh, I hope in 15 years' time (when Jurong Lake development has finished), my flat value will increase by double!!

Okay, too wishful to want it to increase by double. At least 100k can?

Hopefully my parents won't sell it away though we have to pay alot monthly.