Saturday, June 14, 2008

Overdue

Updating photos which are overdue!

The girls in my company had a bet on the gender of Janice's baby and it's a boy!

Bought $30 worth of snacks. Supposedly $20 cos there were 4 losers ($5 each) but we took too much titbits lah.. so winners top up the rest.




*


My colleagues and I walked to Hans one fine day to have our lunch.



Appetizers, drinks and desserts.

BANANA AS DESSERT?!


*


The first meetup after Rosalind left the company..




*


See my Victoria's Secret Secret Garden collection!



Seriously I still prefer Lovespell lah. Should have bought all Lovespell (the purple one). LOL.


*


My loots from Bangkok trip!



I had counted what I bought and here's the list:
- 6 skirts
- 1 cardigan
- 3 dresses
- 4 BF shirts (2 of which cost 100B which is less den SGD6.00!)
- 4 bags
- 5 tops
- 3 scarfs
- 2 pirated games (oops but it's Crash Bandicoot lah!)
- 6 Naraya pouches (too cheap already, for aunt, cousin, mum and sister)
- 2 shorts
- 1 beach short
- 10 keychains (to give people one)
- 3 handphone straps (for myself, Wendy and Wenna)
- 5 coin pouches (for sec sch friends)
- 2 slippers (for myself and Karen)
- 4 belts (1 comes with a skirt I bought)
- 1 necklace
- 1 bracelet

SOUNDS ALOT HOR?

But I only spent around SGD350.


*


Lastly, this pencil case which I bought for Mr. BF!



NICE NOT???

Me: Guess how much I bought it for?
BF: Must be very ex cos so nice!
Me: Not really.. I made one!
BF: REALLY? I THOUGHT IS BUY ONE. I DUNNO YOU KNOW HOW TO SEW.

zzzzz

Seriously, I made it one lah. Learnt overnight one.


*


I almost fainted at Woodlands MRT, really.

I was going to meet up the VS spree organiser for my loots (7 VS Secret Garden items! Of cos I didn't buy all 7 lah. Shared with Wenna, Liling and Karen) when I felt very dehydrated.

The weather was so hot and humid lah! I felt really uncomfortable and thirsty. I didn't bring out any cash with me because I'm only out to take my loots.

I hurriedly walk to the empty space at the platform and as I took each step, I felt my vision was blacking out at every blink and step I took. There was even a SMRT worker walking towards which I almost wanted to ask him for help, telling him I'm gonna faint.

So I walk to the empty seat lor, vision almost gone and I knocked onto this man's feets and muttered "sorry" as I made my way beside him.

Train was there and I didn't board cos I wanna rest. When I board the next train, oh my god, I felt I had menstrual cramps and feared for the worst.. NO PADS LEHHHH.

Want to take cab also no money. I just pray that my bus faster come lor..

Bad experience.