Saturday, August 09, 2008

Evolution

DISCLAIMER: I've lost the source of where I got those images from, so it's not because I simply don't want to credit you, but it's cos I forgot where it came from.

As promised, I'm back to blog on the evolution of my web design! I shall touch on school project works then to blog layouts..

Click on images for larger view okay..

Let me start the ball rolling with my first website done for module Internet and Multimedia Fundamentals (IMMF).



OMG, that was not bad right??

Second project for IMMF; SARS website, targeted at retired adults (group work).



Erm.... okay I know it looked more catered to teenagers.....

Wenna, do you remember the flash you did for the homepage? LOLOLOL!! I can't upload it for you to reminisce.

Singapore Fine Arts University website (group work) for User Interface Design module if I remember correctly..



Now you see improvement... right??

The top SiFAU thingy is actually a flash banner, but was done by Wenna.

One random Graphic Design Fundamental magazine layout.



Images all drawn by me.. my drawing not good.. I know..

The Petals for Visual Interface Design module.



It's a flash website by the way, but unfortunately, I lost the files as my laptop crashed I think.. I can't even remember how I did the beautiful petals =/

That's all I have for project works!! The rest of the files are either non-design related, or I had lost the files to it. I remember I did a logo design which was displayed during openhouse, but I only have hardcopy of it...... too bad lah..


*


My blog design fluctuates, I guessed it depend on my drive for designing the layout when I wanted to.



Simple.. but I guess it's the image which made it wow.. as this was one of my earlier works like when I was 17?



I even designed one for Initial D cos of Jay Chou!



Another simple design.



I like this layout alot!! But the content area is kinda limited..



Lovely. Scanned this out of the Heinken badges thingy.



Think I did this because I had a huge crush on someone...



Tears are the words the heart can't say..



Cute layout but it seems the side bar is abit too squeezy? Like no air to breathe lidat..



Beautiful illustration



When Jay Chou's November Chopin was out! Was in love with that song..

Last but not least..... my favorite!!!!!



SUPER NICE RIGHT????

Perhaps I will try to convert my current one into that design... erm... when I'm least lazy xD