Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The One about Christmas with Colleagues

This year's Christmas is a little different for my company. The gift exchange idea remains the same but this time round we had buffet lunch! :)

Although the place was stuffy (air-con was off by the place to save electricity -_-), we had loads of fun because Baby Isaac was there too.



Baby Isaac!



The girls~



The guys~

I received an accessories box from Kimberly and I bought a Topman "I heart IT" T-shirt for Boon Wee! (Sadly he said that t-shirt will go to his home clothes department as he feels it's really stupid to wear it outside :()

We had birthday celebration for the late-December babies (Me, Carmen and Boon Wee). We got Carmen a dress and a thumdrive, Boon Wee a Stussy shirt and condoms, whereas I got a manicure art set (love it!) and a Brazilian Waxing voucher (that's to embarrass me).

This time round no Log cake as birthday cake! :P