Thursday, December 25, 2008

The One about Christmas with Emo5

Right after my birthday celebration with my family, I rushed down to Downtown East to meet up with Emo5 for Christmas. This year was a little different, there aren't any Christmas present hunt :( but instead, we had booked a room at neBO cafe for Christmas gift exchange. I didn't know what to get (because I didn't have a specific someone I have to buy the gift for) so I got a practical Imation 4GB thumdrive.

When I reached the cafe, I was asked to play the marble game which consists of chopsticks and two tupperware, one filled with marbles. The task? To move the marbles from one tupperware to another with the aid of the chopsticks. The highest and lowest scorer would have to perform a dance but the highest scorer would receive a prize (a box full of sweets)

After the game (nope, I wasn't the highest nor the lowest scorer), I sat around chit-chatting and watched the other guys had their fun with Wii.

I remembered 'inspecting' the table of gifts (who isn't happy to see gifts on the table?!) and saw that Theresa had bought Capitaland voucher because the envelop give it away, then I muttered to Wenna "I saw that Theresa bought Capitaland voucher, not bad leh! I want!"

After food, we took group photos together but without the help of the cafe staff! Fai, Jian Qi and I had fun placing our digital cameras on stereos, tables etc. to get a good view of the group! The photos were nicely taken actually, different angles somemore!



Then the highly anticipated gift exchange came. Being the youngest, I was asked to pick a name first. *DANG DANG DANG DANG* I picked Theresa! Woohoo!!! Now I have $20 to spend for Chinese New Year shopping.

Kai Ling got my thumdrive, and *LOL* three people bought thumdrives, all of different brand: Toshiba, Sandisk, Imation.

For the rest of the photos, you can view my FaceBook photo album.

Oh, and if you're wondering where are the photos of opened gifts, there isn't any because we were being chased out of the cafe as it was their closing time! >.<