Sunday, April 25, 2004

Fear in me

I guess I’ve been thinking too much. He hasn’t changed perhaps just that he didn’t feel like talking on the phone.

I just told him he can feel free to say any girls cute or whatever and I won’t get angry but I guess he's doing too far. As usual, my only fear.. My sister.

I don’t understand. Is her voice cute? My god, everyone seemed to say that. I know I’m bad but I just wanna say she's a vain pot. She just wants to get to know people from my band, or should I say GUYS only. I've never even bothered about her band stuff.

Now it seems like Wei Wen, Jun Wei, Adam, Zameer, Ali, Kang Wei know her and she's feeling great? And just then, he asked if she's single and stuff. Man, did it break my heart.

I know if he's true he won’t stray but I can’t help but feel scared. Cos I know my sis. When she sees cute guys, or maybe her guy friends or mine, she'll act cute. Well, in the sense to attract them. She’s done it again..

Why did I have to suffer with such sis? I can take it no more..

Does anyone ever understand the fear I have in me? ='(

Last Saturday night I cried over the phone telling Ali my fears. today, I’m crying to myself.. why must this happen?