Thursday, April 08, 2004

Kinda tired

Have been writing people testimonials since the afternoon. Left out a few cos I don’t know them well. Kinda tired.. Rotted my day away. One day wasted. And then tonight is gonna be tv time for me! Lols.

I don’t understand why nowadays I’m getting more and more short-tempered. Its like, anything my mother says simply freaks me out! I mean, I’ll just like, feel irritated and answer her unhappily. Why? I just don’t understand why.

Now I kinda hate the long term holidays. At first I felt really shiok. But since then I’ve been troubling with lots of stuff. Now I understand why work sucks and school rules. It’s definitely true when people say we don’t know how to cherish the things we have until we lose it.. I want school!

Well, at least I know I won’t get all the naggings from my mother cos by the time I’m back, all household chores are done and there's nothing my mother can nag me. Unless my table gets too untidy..

I can’t stand the long term holidays! Freedom is one thing.. The thing is, I just keep eating and eating.. You know the thing girls hate.. Which is to put on weight! Or to look fatter. Grr. girls just have so many things to worry about!! =//.

*screams* whatever. I just have to take things one at a time.. =//.