Sunday, May 02, 2004

Feeling neglected

somehow I feel neglected. but I don’t wanna say out.

I feel everything is so strange.. sighs. I don’t tell him, cos I don’t want him to worry and I want a healthy relationship..

I’m devoting majority of my time to him, though I have work too.. but he can’t seem to devote his time to me? I don’t know. absence do make the heart fonder.. but it keeps me miserable, too.

I know I’ve gotta be understanding cos he has his school stuff and his friends going on for him.. but.. I can’t help but feel he's spending more time with his friends than me. I simply don’t understand why he can go out with his friends.. but not me. =//.

I’ve prioritized my stuff, and of cos he's my first priority. it seems like.. I’ve been the one who keeps asking him to go out.. rather than him.. why?

now I understand the problems that will go on in a relationship but it’s the faith and trust which keeps going on.

but.. I still don’t understand why things is going on this track.

he doesn’t know this inner side of me, cos I didn’t want to share.. I don’t want him to worry.

I don’t wanna feel neglected.