Saturday, April 10, 2004

Hectic day

shucks. my tagboard and layout having problem. -.- my tagboard just seemed to have endless errors and the picture in my previous layout just can’t seemed to load. so, I’ve changed to this better blogskin. it’s nicer and I love it. cos it’s a combination of tigger and orange. my favourites. (=

yesterday was a hectic and tiring day. it was Mother's Day. of cos, there were many customers. two full waiting lists, imagine that. luckily, we managed to finish everything by 11. it was quite late already. as now they changed a new system. the auntie gotta "steam" the stoves before we're able to stove in. that took up alot of time.

I felt glad cos I’m able to meet him just before work starts. he's getting loads of health problems nowadays.. like stomachache, back ache etc.. I’m worried. he's so stubborn.. he doesn’t want to see the doctor. but he's still so sweet lah.

haha. and Michelle got her retribution. lols. cos we're supposed to pre bus the tables when the customers are eating desserts. meaning we have to clear everything on the table. and she was helping me to clear the table which is full of bowls and plates. she plates the fork with a watermelon into the soup.. the customer got angry and said "hey! I still want that!" she was shocked and took out the fork. then the customer said "forget it! you think what?! watermelon soup?!" I felt a little triumph in my heart. it’s especially obvious the customer was really angry cos when he had questions, he only turned to me and ask. HAHA.

my plan which I wrote in my previous blog kinda worked. haaa. I’ve been talking on the phone, as usual, alot with him.. but my mum didn’t really catch me on the phone. guess it’s also my skills. I hid the phone terrifically you wouldn’t know whether I’m speaking on the phone not. hehe. I’m a genius.

guess I’ve gotta start a new tagboard. -.-