Monday, May 24, 2004

Problems

I don’t know but I think problems are arising? Am I thinking too much?

Somehow I feel his attitude towards me has changed. It’s like, we used to enjoy hours of non-stop chit-chatting though it’s always me who's talking but nowadays we only talk on the phone for 5 minutes and that it. This has started since last Thursday. Well, I can’t blame it on Thursday and Friday nights cos I’m working. I knew everything hasn’t changed yet cos on Friday, he still desperately called me twice though he know I’m working.

Can I say it all started on Saturday? Can I blame it on band? I don’t know. I remember way back when I was having alumni, he called me twice; the last time saying he miss me too much and he can’t stand it. But on Saturday he didn’t call me. He was out. But when he was back home, he called me but for a while. He claimed he was tired and wanted to sleep. So I let him. However, one hour later he messaged me.

Then yesterday, he didn’t even bother to call me at all. In the afternoon he did, but for about 2 minutes each time. I’m devastated. At night, I guess he was tired, but usually he would at least call me. He didn’t. So I called him. I wished I could meet up with him cos I know the rest of the week would be band for him and on Sunday he can’t go out. But he said he wanted to sectional today, so I let it be.

He seemed to changed. Or perhaps I think too much. I hope it’s me who think too much. Hidayah asked me to replace her tonight, I figured I don’t want. I wanna see if he'd chat with me for hours like before..

I guess every relationship have their own problems.

I’ve been watching alot of sweet stuff on tv and wishing it was me and him. I’ve also been reading love novels. for all I know, I miss him alot.. even when I see him in school, I feel he's so far away from me. we're restricted from everything in school.. I can only catch glances of him and feeling great he's doing good but I can never feel him beside. its like, he's just right beside me, and yet I’m missing him so much.. really very much..