Saturday, May 15, 2004

Cashier galore!

hohoho. here I am, updating another entry once again. have been really tired nowadays. oh well, I’m glad I didn’t get the buffet counter work for yesterday afternoon and the night before. haha. I have yet to learn how to deal with the buffet counter though I’ve been in Seoul garden for 3 months plus already. =P

all of my other colleagues hate that job. cos they said it’s very tiring and tough. I’ve yet to experience that. oh wait, don’t tell me my manager's gonna let me learn that tonight.. oh man.

instead, I was the cashier for both days. hahaaa. I love being a cashier. it’s the easiest and fun task! some of my colleagues hate it cos they had lost money before, and had to top it up themselves. I did too.. but it was a mere 80cents. it wasn’t my own human error. but that the cash register lack of one buck. I didn’t inform my manager, so I had to lose in the end. I’m glad it wasn’t a huge lump or sum. =P

the night before, I had an excess of 3 bucks plus. my colleague said I cheat the customer of their money but oh please, I didn’t! -.-!! of all the times I’ve been cashier, I would say, I’ve never lost any money before. it’s either too much of an excess =P or just nice. how lucky I’ve been huh? lols!

yesterday the total amount was just nice and I was shocked. cos I remembered I collected a wrong sum of money from the customer, a lack of 15cents. its small yea.. but in the end the total amount was just right. haaa. miracles. =x

I’m glad band's resuming next Wednesday, well, at least I’ll have valid reasons to why I’m seen in school. *sniggers* and so very glad I’m gonna have to attend alumni practices on Wednesday and Saturday starting next week. it’s so nice, ya know. and yes, concert's coming soon. on top of it, my laptop's gonna be here even sooner! oh yea! a whole lot of privacy I’ll earn!

at least my sis wouldn’t be able to show my mum the pictures I took with him. I can take pictures with him then. and save it in my own laptop. =)

lol. I’ve got nothing much to write already. *tada~