Thursday, May 20, 2004

Short flashbacks

short flashbacks for now. rushing for time..

Saturday, 15th may 2oo4
I knew it. I got the buffet counter job. and everything was so fo0ked up. my manager kept eyeing me, scolding me. I can’t stand her! she's nagging like my mum! she accuses me! I had to wash and sweep the floor. I wash already, people walk past and dirty it. she claimed I didn’t sweep! I sweep the floor, my colleague push the chairs in to wash and littered along the way. she claimed I didn’t sweep properly! b*tch.

Sunday, 16th may 2oo4
went out with mum and sis. bought 3 sleeveless. oh yea. lol.

Tuesday, 18th may 2oo4
our first month! =D had a great time with him. he's so cute.

Wednesday, 19th may 2oo4
oh gosh.. he told me he went to the hospital in the morning cos he had gastric pain. man! I was so worried! he promised to go to band but I didn’t really force him to keep his promise cos he aint feeling well. he went cos he said he wanted to. I can see the change in him. =D alumni practice! oh yea! man, scolded by ms Chan. =P we weren’t concentrating well for Godzilla Eats Las Vegas cos there were some screaming and shouting parts. we were too shy to do it and she got frustrated. =//

I’m lovin' it! I simply love music. it rox my world!

today, 20th may 2oo4
working @ five. feeling really bored. I hate working over there now. all my fo0ked up managers and as*hole Michelle. arghs. this also means I can’t talk to him at night already. Seoul garden jurong point sucks! =x I’m gonna find another job when school opens. hopefully two weeks after school opens. cos I need to get used to school and that my mum said it'd be a good time cos many poly students would quit their job by then. (=