Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Sweet day

had a terribly wonderful day with him yesterday. (= he actually spent his whole afternoon with me. our destination was City Hall and we shopped at Raffles City, Citylink Mall, Marina Square, Esplanade, Bras Basar then to Parco Bugis. oh wow. we spent like 6 hours doing that. looked at stuff at Raffles City then to Citylink Mall. gawd dammit we were confronted by a guy who claimed to be Michael and he actually urges us to purchase de kinda donation tickets. there goes 6 bucks. I should have lied saying that we don’t have any cash with us and should have sarcastically asked if he accept Nets. whatever, but that's gonna be my next trick. =P

ate at Marina Square and then went to the roof terrance at Esplanade. it was so nice, warm though. so I took him to the Esplanade library. the nicest thing happened over there. he found the Guinness World Record Book 2oo4 and we sat down together and read. it was so nice. haaa. and we actually found out the longest kiss lasted for 30 hours. that's like -.-!! who would have spent the whole day kissing without eating, drinking or sleeping?! there was even the biggest breast, biggest bra and largest waist! -.- largest waist was like 3m plus plus. can you imagine?!

went to bras basar cos we had nowhere to go and then he suggested looking for Beach Road. instead, we walked to Parco Bugis. we were rushing for time so we just took the mrt back to Chinese Garden. in the mrt, we met someone we knew. haaa. -.-

to sum it all up, he dressed very nice and very cool yesterday. as usual, he was in this extremely too big yellow blouse and a yellow tee inside, with long pants, the orange shoes I like and a green cap. so cute, so cool and nice. =D

I’m so glad my mum didn’t really talk to me about him. though once in a while she'll still say she objects it. I guess I’ve been very clever to set my handphone to silent mode and every time he calls, I’ll walk to my room as if I want to do something else in my room. and yesterday, I did that so I had to act as if I’m not on the phone. I lay on my sister's bed with a book and talking to him on the phone. my mum opened the door, asked me some questions and then closed the door. she didn’t suspect anything. hahaaa. ^.^