Monday, May 03, 2004

Nothing much

here. I’m glad things are sorted out. I confronted him already. things are turning better. I’m glad.

yesterday was another hectic day. reservations for groups of 6, 8 or 11 were made. about 6 or more reservations in total. and a waiting list which is full. customers stopped coming in at about 8 plus and so I started stoving out. oh man, that was the side work I really hate.

hahaa. but I guess I’m starting to love it. cos I used the lazy way which Marcus previously taught me.. using the trolley. =P. so things were much much easier, and I don’t feel tired at all.

the last batch of customers came at 9.20, gawd, that was really late! usually when customers hear that the buffet counter is closing at 9.45, they wouldn’t wanna dine in.. who knows! some more it was a bunch of 8 people.

it was kinda a blessing in disguise cos they were really kiasu and didn’t wanna lose out so they took a lot of food. leftovers were, of cos, inevitable. they finally leave the place at 10 plus and my manager was like saying we can barbecue the leftovers. we thought she was joking.. but she was serious about it. sound pretty unappealing to all of you but hey, it’s quite a good deal you know! lols.

anyway, I’ve made a first deal with Mr. Lim..! he's so supportive! he knew I’m gonna promote stuff to him and he didn’t really reject me at all! though it’s only a small pillow pad he bought, but I’m really grateful! he's been real kind.. I remember when I asked him to help me take photos of the whole band and I thought he might say no cos it'd be unfair.. who knows he helped me loads! I had like.. a few pictures of the whole band.. he even helped me burn the nice pictures he took! he's so nice! =).

hmm.. that’s all folks!