Saturday, July 17, 2004

Blur Queen

Hmmm, so it’s been quite time since I last updated my blog huh. Well, alot of things has been happening and it’s seriously so funny and so comical I’m gonna mention it all here.

Its gonna be all about Wenna, the blur queen, I should say. Lol. With her around, you'd definitely laugh like hell every time. Yes, and I mean it.. every time. It all happened, er, on Wednesday la. Well, she accompanied me to submit my iac assignment at block 53 then we went to block 31 to seek help for the scholarship stuff. It all began when we reached block 31 and that we had to go to the student service center on the 8th floor. There were only two of us in the lift and I was the last to walk out of the lift. Well, instead of pressing the "open" button to let me out before it closes, I pressed the "close" button. My oh my, Wenna freaked out and asked if I’m okay. I kept laughing and she was giving me the adidas face when I told her what happened. She, of cos, laughed with me. -.-;; when we entered the place, Henna went practically berserk? Hmm, she rang the bell and said "er, hi" that’s so.. Dots?

We went out of that place just to find out the staff over there don’t know the problem at all. He suggested going to the service center on level 6 instead. Lol. Wenna looked into the opposite classroom and said ZhiWei's inside. I was like "you must be kidding" but it actually is true. What a coincidence huh. Lol.

We waited and waited for the guy to help us but he never did. It was kinda crowded so we figured we might as well go to block 53 first. We went uphill for that place. Man, some workout in the campus. -.-;;

so after that we're back at block 31. Well, we took the lift at the 2nd floor and out destination is the 6th floor. We went in and God knows the lift actually went down instead of up. So we ended up at the 1st floor first. Blur Wenna actually just walked out of the lift without realizing it’s the 1st floor! I kept laughing but stayed in the lift.. I didn’t really have the strength to tell her that. She stunned a while before walking back into the lift. This time, of cos, laughing like some lunatic just like me. The lecturer who took the lift with us.. Seriously had the adidas face lor.

Another lecturer went in at the 4th floor to find 2 lunatics in the lift who kept laughing. What a scene. A normal human reaction would be.. "What the hell happened?" haha. Whatever. I was trying not to laugh too hard cos I felt my pee coming out soon. We went out of the lift at the 6th floor and the students were also shocked by us. o0px.

The funniest thing happened here. Guess what was the question Wenna asked me. She asked "I thought we took the lift at the 1st floor, how did we actually end up at the 1st floor again?" oh man, did that made me laugh all the way to the toilet. We just kept laughing and laughing at Wenna's stupidity. Oopx. Lol.

On Thursday and yesterday, we went to play pool. This time, Wenna was also the blur person. Well, we're "entitled" to free ball if we were to play foul. And there were several occasions in which Wenna kept thinking the ball is free for her. Dots. There was this time she actually just walked to the white ball and took it to position where she wanna aim. All of us stunned and asked her what she's trying to do. She just said "free ball mah" and we reminded her it wasn’t a foul play previously. We just kept laughing.

And then there was this time whereby the white ball is in between the blue-striped ball and orange-striped ball. She gotta be cautious cos she might just move the orange-striped ball. So when Theresa told Wenna to be cautious, she simply just moved the ball! Man, how blur can she is! Lol. Another time was when the white ball went into the hole and she was waiting for it to come out. It was kinda slow and she was like "where's the white ball?!" with her hand on the pool table taking her anger out on the solid green ball. All of us stunned.. Of cos.

to sum it all up: Wenna is a blur gal =p