Monday, July 12, 2004

Whatever

Hmmm, currently having IMMF lecture now. Its all about learning HTML and I can say it's seriously fun. I’m ahead of the lecturer cos I figure out what the practical worksheet is all about. It’s really fun. And perhaps soon, I can start to create my own layout. I’m still waiting =)

yesterday had a fun day. Well, went out with zw. I simply love him =x he's so sweet lor. When his friends disturb me or bully me, he would fend for me.. So sweet. Even "sweeter" than ******. Don’t wanna mention name.

****** is too late already. A few days back he said he wanted to ask for patch but my heart is already taken by zw. Too bad. its not I’m breaking my promise or stuff (I promised if he were to come back to me and that my feelings for him are all gone, I would try my best to get back the feelings for him) but now its all impossible cos I’ve found someone new. Not that I’m so anxious or stuff.. Just that I feel I can’t continue with ****** anymore..

He’s still like treating me like a spare tyre. He was like saying "GREAT, I lost 3 of my loved ones in 3 days" it gives me a feeling that he actually went back to both of them FIRST before coming to me. Cos perhaps in his mind he has this concept that "she will definitely come back to me if I were to approach her last". Crap. Too bad =P

to zw: you gave me hopes once again and make me feel in heaven. I simply don’t know how to thank God for letting me meet you.. =)