Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Goodbye

where are all the wonderful memories we had? where is all the laughter we shared? where is all the love you once had for me? it’s a question mark for all the questions. well, from here, I wanna sum up the wonderful times I had with him and then move on in life.

right from end of last year, I started to realize I have the feelings for you ever since you told me about your encounter with her. I was shattered and was confused at the same time as well and didn’t want my feelings to be known. I was glad when you two were over a few months later.

things didn’t get better either, until one day I found out you like your classmate. my heart was torn apart and I feel I just have to let my feelings out. I confessed everything to you and that was how it kinda started.

everything was so wonderful and I felt I was really in heaven.. things were going smoothly and though I can’t spend much time with you, I felt really contented. we shared many happy moments together; our frequent trips near the canal, the trip to esplanade, you sending me to work etc.. those moments are still on my mind.. I can still remember it so vividly.

till one day you told me you missed her and regretted leaving her, I felt my world fell apart. I tried to pick up the broken pieces of my heart and put them together, but things weren’t the same anymore. I kept hoping that things will take a better turn, but it never did. the love once so strong, was then broken.

I tried hard to bring back your feelings for me, but you tried hard to get her back. was it fair to me? did you ever spare a thought for me? I didn’t know what you were thinking at that time, nor should I say I felt I couldn’t understand you anymore. many things happening so fast, and I had to suffer in pain, alone..

I promised to let go if you were to choose her. yes, that was what I plan to do but do you think I felt happy about it? I felt shattered when you told me you want to choose her. I shed tears. for it seemed that I’ve been wasting my tears on you..

now I want to seek for someone else to fix my broken heart. I shall not come back to you, perhaps not anymore. I do hope you learn your lesson here and not hurt any girls like you hurt me before. I now wish you happiness and put everything to an end here.

goodbye.. my love.