Tuesday, July 06, 2004

No feelings

I don’t really know how to start this entry.. but I feel there's alot of things I wanna say..

perhaps I really have no feelings for him already. don’t ask me why. I just felt like a stupid fool cos I now feel he don’t really worth the wait. our phone conversations are getting more casual and nothing else. I don’t really speak of my feelings for him anymore.

I feel now on the phone he's still onto saying a little of the sweet stuff to me but it no longer mean a thing to me. he told me about girls and stuff, I don’t feel a thing anymore. I hope this means a big step to completely forget him..

I’m in search for someone to mend my broken heart and I hope it’s gonna be the someone whom I met in the campus. I find him real special and cute!! =D but I guess it’s gonna be real hard! well, it’s just the beginning. always strive for the best mah! let nature take its course then! =D