Friday, July 02, 2004

iE games

Had games today. The games, er, are great! They were all so creative and of cos tiring lar.. On top of that, all of us had fun.

The first game was mobile race. It was like amazing race but this is cool cos every group had a pda to assist us with the questions and destinations. Yea, indeed it’s cool but the wireless network was giving my group trouble! We lagged behind.. -.-; it was so tiring cos we had to run from the atrium to the sports hall, back to atrium, to the canteen and so on! Man, we were complaining like hell. worst thing was, at the beginning where all of us were at the first level waiting for the question to be loaded, we found out we had problem with our pda! Man! We ran up to the fifth floor to seek help!!

-.-;; that was really tiring and I guess I burnt alot of calories. It’s been "years" since I last ran so much!

The next game we had was innovative and creative game. It was actually a game in which we had to score the most number of points just by tossing the rings to the poles. We had to use teamwork, to reach the 20 points mark and then "connect" to one another to toss the rings. It was so much hard work for me and wenna! We had to keep changing places to toss the rings and my knee bled abit. -.-;; it was worth the fun. Well, we won ourselves the "hardwork" prize lor. Thanks to me and wenna =D

and then we played the mobile enterprise game. It was a creative and enriching game. We had to earn tokens and trade them for money and see how much we can earn. This guy approached us as "black market" and sold us tokens for three times. At the end of the game, the senior told us we aren’t supposed to buy from black market cos its "illegal" and have to deduct money. We regretted but there's nothing we can do. Lol. And guess what. We got the "most courageous award" cos we approached the black market the most number of times! Lol.

Well, I had a busy yet fun and tiring day. Lol. On my way for the race, people like suaidah and kailin met me on the way and they greeted me. Lol. Paiseh sia. This marks the end of my day =)