Thursday, July 28, 2005

Save the millipedes!

It's 0158h now and I'm up blogging cos I was waiting for the photos to be sent to me.

There's loads I wanna say so please bear with me.

I shall start with the topic corresponding to my title.




Found that place familiar? Yea, it's block 56 of Ngee Ann Poly.

Nothing special actually. Wait till you find out what you've been missing.



If you've been walking this path to school everyday, please beware. There are tons of innocent millipedes which get killed along the way. If they die cos you step on them, it's sorta okay. But if you love to drag your feet, the millipedes face ugly death.

I'm proud to say I'm the founder of the millipedes. They appear most after a rain.



This is a photo of the millipede. Then again, it's a millipede or centipede ah? =x

Seems big and noticable to you?



I'm afraid you're wrong. It's so darn small I doubt anyone would have realised it.

But I did.

Sorry for the ugly feet lah. I know I should at least do a pedicure before I took that photo =/

So people, I urge you to open your eyes widely as you walk that path or you might kill an innocent millipede.

I admit I don't like pests but I don't like to step on it too.

So if you see me looking down and dodging while walking on that path, please do not think I'm some insane person.

By looking dumb when I walk that path, I save the millipedes! (or is it the centipedes?)

I realised NP put in alot of effort by promoting Wei Jian.

Just take a look @ this:



Forgot to add that today is the practising of SARS thingy day. And I didn't know models in posters also have to take their temperature.

A closer look of that "I'm Well" sticker:



I'm sorry for the high difference in the quality of the photos. Some taken by my HP and some taken by digital camera lah.

Even when I was on my way home, I saw a lady with laminated posters of Wei Jian!



Doesn't look like Wei Jian?

This is the original photo:



So do you believe me now? HAH~ I risked my life taking that photo can. The bus was damn packed and my HP have the clicking sound if I take photo. The student beside me caught me taking photo of that! SOBS~ She might have thought that I'm some fanatic of Wei Jian but I'm not! I just want to find something to blog about! =((

Wenna is always full of dumb actions and we caught her in action again.



She was happily answering an incoming call with a cheery "HELLO" when she suddenly dropped the phone and gave a weird expression.



WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?



As usual lah, we gave up trying to get her brain cells working normally.

But sometimes she gets damn vulgar can!



That was when Wei Choong is out -_-;

I also scolded some vulgarities lah.

Warning: Kids under 14 not allowed.

I'm lame lah.

I sat in front of Teck Wei in class today when i realised that his adaptor damn big!



Poor Teck Wei

Now for joyful news!

I got back my NF paper today.

While my NF lecturer was giving out the papers, I was prepared to tell myself "Huei Shan, work harder for the exam."

I didn't have confidence in myself cos when I saw the paper, I was like "SHIT".

I guessed everyone felt that way too.

NF was disastrous. OMG. And it's the
first time which 95% of the students left 30 minutes before the time the paper
should end.


The only question which I could confidently answer
was:


Network protocol is a formal description of a set of rules
govern on how the devices in a network
communicate.


Purr-fect.




*Applause*


But
that's 2/60 =(


That was my entry regarding my NF paper.

I was prepared for a C grade on my paper. I even held the paper but covered the grade box. When I removed my finger, I was damn shocked.

I saw a nicely written A!

Okay, I'm not bragging about how good my NF is. I'm just saying I saw a ray of hope when I saw that. I seriously wasn't expecting much more than a C.

So rejoice for ME!!

Don't worry about NF, cos if I can do it, so can you! Believe in yourself!

I'm finally over and done with for my entry. It took me 45 mins just to get this entry up cos I had a dozen photos and my IE kept hanging lah.

I realised my entries are getting more and more long-winded.

Whoever reads it?

Shall I take away my tagboard and use comments instead? HEE~

P.S: Date and time changed due to accurate blogging happenings day.