Monday, August 29, 2005

235guys

As usual, I visited tomorrow.sg when I saw this article on 235guys. It says:

"A group of 15 shameless guys, nothing better to do, decided to start a blog to tell their stories. The slogan for their lives, inspired by one of their favourite tees .. "I'm neither Straight, Bisexual, nor Gay, I'm just SHAMELESS !" 235guys are cool, very naughty, and on top of all, 235guys work hard, play even harder."

And that short phrase of the blog description attracts me very much. Well, just wanna see how "shameless" they are lah.

But..

DENG DENG DENG DENG!

They're actually the hunks from newUrbanMale/numFlipFlops!

I'm not getting high cos they're hunks. But well, I'm just too shocked for words. Those familiar faces.. and my prince charming of Heeren! =X

Okay fine, so Huei Shan is just a girl who drools over cute guys. But hey hey hey, at least I don't anyhow stead with any Tom, Dick or Harry right!

Right ^^

Firstly, there's Danial.



He's very humourous, cute, shy and friendly! Got to know him through Cheryl. Hah. Lucky her get to work for DCP yea, she knows like a few of those hunks! LOL! But I'm so sad Danial's leaving. It's been two months (I think) since I last saw him.. Sad leh! WHOEVER CAN STILL HELP ME!! I WANT MY PRINCE CHARMING'S NUMBER!

Hah. Just kidding..

Next up.. *giggles*



My Prince Charming of newUrbanMale. I know he don't look very fancy or whatever, but I just think he's a sweetheart. He has cute eyes and seems like a caring boyfriend (I still don't know if he's single or attached. LOL!) Best of all, he's very blur! When he's blur, he's so darn cute =X

Okay lah. The story went like this: I was in numFlipFlop shopping for my first pair of Havainas slippers when he came to serve me and my friends. I was trying the plain white pair when I found out it doesn't suit me. Confused, Cheryl decided to help me seek help from him. Cos I was shy (serious lah) and didn't dare to talk, Cheryl told him I needed help. But as there were too many slippers and I was looking around and Cheryl and Wendy were deciding for me as well, Jason mistook them as the ones who needed help. He was like serving them until they said it was me who needed help.

He suggested that pink suits me (did he think I'm sweet-looking? *giggles*) and indeed, it matched perfectly well with my skin color. What can I say =) Needless to say, I ended up buying the pink one! HE serve me one leh! HAHA!
Messy story I know. In a nutshell, he's very cute!

Then got to make friends with him that ONE & ONLY ONE time when Cheryl and I went to Orchard. SOBS, when can I meet him again? *wonders if he still remembers me*

Say he's cute can?

Next is Jeff.



I don't know him well but I posted his photo up cos he studies in Ngee Ann. Is attached I think, since my memory of the newUrbanMale guys stops on the day I last met up with Cheryl.



Is this guy new? I don't know leh. I think his name is Kelvin. He look abit like Joshua Ang.

That's all for today. If you're interested in their blog, please visit 235guys.

WARNING: It's addictive cos majority of these guys are hot! And they're hunks as well. I wouldn't be surprised if you drool over their photos. Heh. I did. But for Jason only =X

[edit] To Cheryl: Psst. Have you been reading my blog? Hope so! Just wanna say, I MISS YOU LOADS!! Meet out some day ya, my holidays are approaching soon.. 14 Sept! ^^ [/edit]