Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Zen Neeon

"Long time no see!" was the greeting my DB lecturer, William, gave me. *shrugs* So I admit, I was late again. My lesson starts at 9am and I reached at 10am. Despite getting a warning letter on low attendance (for DB), I skipped last tuesday's DB and yesterday's DB =X

Okay, so I left my house promptly at 9.05am just to find out that I forgot to bring my handphone. "Forget about it, just go to school" was what my heart told me. But then my mind reminded me that I have to meet Lewis to get Frog Prince episode 12, meet the PSP secretary before 2pm and meet Edward for my GDF printings..

='(

So I went back to take lah!

I always forget to bring out my handphone. Like once a week. That partly explains why I'm always late for class.

Finished my last GDF assignment! Logo design!



Lazy to post up the letterhead, business card and envelope design. Susie Loo said it's nice. Hehe. I hardly get such comments okay! But she said I need to touch up with the card cos I had that logo on the front which I'm supposed to add my particulars on the front. So I'm re-doing it in hope of letting it get exhibit!

Heh.

By the way, Zen Neeon owners, BEWARE! Zen Neeon carries worm! Erm, I mean a virus!

Please pass this message on to your friends who own a Zen Neeon! Click here for the article..