Saturday, August 13, 2005

NDP Part 2

As promised, I'm back for more NDP photos. I know I'm pretty late, like 4 days. But it's better late than never!

Since it's Singapore's 40th birthday, people from all area came together to celebrate. There's the Tampines, Jurong, Marina South, Yishun and Padang celebrations. So there was a combination of the celebrations from all 5 places. As Marina South is not very far from the Outdoor Stadium (this I assumed from my little knowledge of the Singapore Island), we saw the aeroplanes, helicopters etc.

And I was abit sua-ku. I went like:

"Eh, look there, there's a motionless aeroplane over there (points to area), I think it's waiting to show up or somehing".

I was immediately corrected by Kai Ling.

"It's the camera man lah. Filming from a bird's eye view."
"Oh. Then wouldn't it fall? I mean, where got aeroplane can stop down there like that one -_-;"
"It's a helicopter lah."
"Oops."

I'm very dumb can!

Okay, so here's the photo of the fumes created by the aeroplane. Talking about keeping the air clean.



A glimpse of the stage



So the night is here and the fireworks finally appear:



This is the best photo of all. Don't blame me! I was very stressed! The camera my sister brought was the only sole survivor! And then there was fireworks from 3 areas loh.

Besides, I have shaky hands. Anyone in for a milkshake by me? -_-;

Immediately after the fireworks, it's the Concert by the Bay. Initially we thought we could get into the Priority Area (we mistook that priority area part) so we rushed to the left gate. But shucks. The priority area is the area where we stood waiting! OMG. Previously I ran to an empty spot right in front. But Wenna and Kai Ling went to the other end, so I had to follow them.

Hence the poor view of the superstars.

I'm lucky the camera has superb zoom.


I like this effect.



Last photo for part 2 =)

By the way, the gorgeous baby (I mean the camera I want) only have 1x optical zoom! I told you I'm dumb. I didn't know what's the difference between digital zoom and optical zoom. So initially I thought 6.5x digital zoom meant how far it could zoom in since there wasn't anything else about zooming thingy. BUT I WAS WRONG! That baby is no longer gorgeous. I love it's functions though. But 1x optical zoom is even worst than my current camera!

But my current camera is so damaged by my elder sister. SIGHS~

Anyway, my sister bought this really cute keychain.



You should know what it represents! Wei Jian!

It's very cute, very fury, nice to touch also.



HAH~ Retro fellow.

But hell, it's very small.



And guess how much it cost?

13 FREAKING DOLLARS!

You know, I wish that everyday is my birthday, so I'll have unlimited presents from everyone.

There's also the Tigger keychain you know. But it costs 13 FREAKING DOLLARS. Why? Import from Japan, limited edition.

HELL~

If I'm given 3 wishes, I'd wish for 1) A prefect boyfriend 2) born in a rich family 3) happiness!

Erm, I think I should change the 3rd wish. I mean, by that time I'll have a perfect boyfriend and lots of $$! I'll be very happy!

So I'd rather wish for, erm, ALL THE PESTS TO DISAPPEAR!

I'm rather crappy today. I was happy yesterday, cos I finished 2 assignments. But the last assignment was hell.

Anyway, tomorrow going to Marina South again! YAY~ Initial D car decal? HERE I COMEEEEEEEE!

Also going to watch the fireworks tomorrow. HORRAY + WHEEEE~