Thursday, September 22, 2005

PSP chalet

Warning: This is a photo-intensive entry.

When I say PSP, I don't mean Play Station Portable or Problem Solving and Programming. It means Poly Stage Production!

Okay, I'm being LAME here. But I'm just clarifying.

Had a PSP chalet last night. Rushed back home from work to prepare for everything. It was very rush cos I actually forgot about the chalet until Lina sms-ed me the unit number!

Met Kai Ling at CCK to get her digital camera. Had borrowed from her. Thanks alot, man. Cos I was late for meeting her and she had wanted to catch the 7pm show. I reached at about 7.15pm >.<

MRT station.

I took Bus



354 and alighted at DownTown East.

Heck, the chalet was soooo far away from where I was and stupid Raazi was lazy to pick me up. So I called him and asked for directions and I got to the wrong place =(

The chalet was at Coasta Sands and guess what, I went in to the DownTown East chalet AND even paid $1 entry fee. Thank god it's only one buck.

I even walked all the way to K chalet units cos the unit number's K-01 till I realised I was at the wrong place when Raazi said he's already outside the chalet but he can't see me.

He finally decided to come fetch me and then TADA! I reached.

Damn paiseh lah. Lost my way and the only people I knew was Raazi, Jason and Ji Ting.

As I've mentioned, our units were at K area.



Reached just in time for the 9pm show and I glued my eyes to the TV till it ended.

I was feeling hungry when they offered me..



OMG IS IT EVEN EDIBLE?

Then Jason heat up the chicken chop for me. I think it's nice! He added lots of chilli -_-;

I think it's nice cos unlike the usual chicken wings we always have for BBQ, we had chicken chop! It's so much easier to eat!

This was how the pit and stuff looks like



Went on to explore the chalet.

By the way it's two combined into one.

As I walked up to the rooms to explore..





It was sooooooo messy!

Even the other room!



I like this simple decoration on the wall..



Played mahjong with some of the peeps for a few rounds and guess what happened?

I mistook this



for a banana!

The player in front of me (I forgot his name ;P) had this tile and it was late and I was getting a little tired I went like "What's that? Banana?"

Cos firstly I was thinking "What the heck?! Mahjong got banana one meh?" and secondly, don't you think it looks like a banana?!

It's actually a centipede.

Badly drawn centipede. Tsk tsk tsk.

We got a little bored when the guys decided to BBQ again cos they were hungry and they played around with the flames of the fire.



Notice that guy fan-ned till very jia lat.

As usual lah, I wanna take photos so I asked him to fan again.



This was the best shot I got.

They were complaining that their hands are tired and that the flames are hot.

Too bad.

Who asked them to start that in the first place. Hence they need to satisify me cos I practically took photos of everything.

A glimpse of the people playing Mahjong



This is the not-so-serious one cos they were just playing for fun.



This group of peeps are betting on money. Hence the tensed up look.

The guy in blue is the Vice President of PSP.

He's a huge and tall dude and filthy rich too.

Owns a watch that costs $23k and a LV bag that costs $4k.

What can I say, man.

PLEASE DON'T ROB HIM AFTER READING THIS.

Raazi, Jade, Ji Ting, Wei Siong and I were playing games in the room.

Played heart attack. The first round was damn funny. Can you believe it, Ji Ting aka Ting Ting don't know how to play heart attack! Somebody got heart attack in the first round and of cos we placed our hands in the middle.

Guess what.

HE IMMEDIATELY HIT US!

DAMMIT!

He's not the one who kenna heart attack lor!

Hence..



Wei Siong decided we should take revenge. He held Ting Ting down and asked us to tickle him. Ting Ting is freaking afraid of tickles. He laughed like mad when he was being tickled by us.

That went on for lik ten minutes.

Poor Ting Ting.

Who ask him to gei kiang.

Another shot of him kenna tickle



Poor Ting Ting.

Played Who? Huh? What? game and the person who loses will get a card to indicate how many pushups he/she has to do if he/she gets a total of three cards.

Poor Ting Ting kenna again.



He was doing his pushups nicely when Wei Siong took off his pants!

See no evil!

LUCKY Kai Ling's camera was lagging and I was waiting for it to resume so I can take more photos and I didn't see it!

I only caught the part when he frantically wear his pants.

Of cos I won't forget about group photo



Okay, I look abit ginatic.

Morning came and soon it's time for us to check out.



That's our chalet :)

I decided to skip work cos I'm too tired..

HECK, I think I'm gonna get myself screwed up at work.

Good luck to me, man.

Went to eat MAC and my slippers broke when I was eating.



-sniff sniff-

Being Mr Nice Guy, Jason lent me his slippers.



Contrast!



But it feels very comfy cos it's too big for me :D

Raazi, Wei Siong, Jason and I decided to take cab since everyone just have to pay $5.



Damn, it was raining so hard when I reached my house and I walked barefooted to the lift till I reach my house.

Thank god there wasn't much people who saw me.

I think I'm gonna get screwed tomorrow..

HOW..

Bless me, man :(