Monday, September 26, 2005

Taken

My watch has decided to fail me in the midst of work today.

Had OT till 7pm.

Was looking at my watch periodically hoping that 7pm would come soon.

It was 6pm the previous time I looked at it.

At least about 5 minutes later, it's still 6pm.

Another 5 minutes has past, still 6pm!

Until I felt that my watch looks abit strange.

HOW COME THE DIGITAL SECOND TIMER IS NOT VISIBLE?

It looked like this when it failed me:



Very blur. No choice. Handphone camera cannot make it.

OH YA!

There's an upcoming drama which I'm looking forward to! But I'm DAMN pissed. Why isn't Channel 5 doing anything to promote that drama!

It's one of Steven Spielberg's works leh!

Just in case you don't know who is he, he's the director for War of the World, E.T, Minority Report, A.I Artificial Intelligence, The Flinstones and many many more!

Very very very good director!

By the way, the drama's title is "Taken". Hence my title.



That's the poster for Taken.

Yea, that's Dakota. I must say she is a very intelligent kid. At the tender age of six, she acted in the movie "I am Sam". That was the movie which left a deep impression of Dakota in me. She can really act, and damn intelligent. I have the VCD "I am Sam", it's a very touching and tear-jerking movie. Not recommended to those who dreaded emotional movies though.

She's one of the main leads in Taken.

Am looking forward to it.

The drama's screened every Thursdays 11pm to 1am. Am gonna scarifice my sleeping hours for that drama =D

MUST WATCH OKAY!