Friday, October 28, 2005

I've been a good girl

So I found my wallet!

It wasn't in the SIG room.

Everyone helped me search at the most impossible corners, even though I insisted that it could be nowhere other than the table which I always place my bag on.

But thanks alot for caring about me.

I'm lucky that they decided to eat lunch at canteen one, so I could check out from the stalls if any kind soul happened to pick up my wallet.

Went to the drink stall and the auntie said she's not sure.

She asked us to approach the muslim stall auntie instead.

That muslim stall auntie said they found a wallet yesterday. Asked me for the description of my wallet, and abit of the content inside.

She ended with "There wasn't any IC or student card, so we thought the person who lost the wallet might not be a Ngee Ann student so we kept it. But I remembered there were photos of pretty girls."

Hurhur.

I'm not flattering myself.

I swear the auntie said that.

Though I was a little shameless when I went back to the table and told my friends "The auntie said the wallet contain photos of pretty girls and I'm very sure it's mine" because I was trying not to pin too much hopes just to end up in despair if it's not my wallet.

But yeah!

I found my wallet!

WHEEEEEEEEEEE~

They didn't find out about my IC at the back compartment of my wallet.

Heng I left it there lor and the people there are kind souls. I don't have to make police report on loss of IC!

I'm so glad (: