Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Never ever name your favorite belongings

Trust me.

NEVER EVER DO THAT.

I named my handphone keychain just last week. I decided to name it Cyclops since it's one eyed. Not that it should naturally be like that, just that one of its eyes has dropped of. Thought the other won't last too. But I was wrong.

I regretted giving it a name. Besides, that's a very nice keychain because I've never gone "So cuteee" when I see a handphone strap for a very long time.

Fell in love with it when I saw it at Wendy's house.

Since she didn't use it, she decided to give it to me.

Not very ex too. Only $1.50.

Compared to my laptop which caused $2000+, it's like heaven and hell.

But I did not name my laptop. So when I drop it, I didn't feel very pain in my heart.

Strange but.. Sighs..

I lost Cyclops. It broke and when I found out about it, I was already at the busstop. Had wanted to retrace my steps, but decided not to do so cos I'm alone and it'd be quite stupid. I thought if it's fated to me mine, I might find it today.

Nah.. no luck..

Goodbye Cyclops.

P.S Two more days to freedom! Then when I get my final pay I can shop, shop and shop!