Thursday, April 27, 2006

I have something to blog about. Probably you go "chey, nothing much" after you read this entry but I'm still gonna blog about it.

It is one situation whereby if someone tells you about it, you might go "aiya, no big deal what" but when you actually encounter the same situation, your reaction might not react the way you thought you would.

One fine day I was working (as usual) and I was chatting with Kai Ling cos we happened to work at the same time. There was this hot babe, her body's hot except that her complexion is quite bad but she knows how to dress, who came over and asked me for a certain title.

I forgot what title it was but it wasn't in store, so I said we don't have it.

She and her boyfriend took the titles they wanna borrow and proceed to the counter.

The lady turned out to be a customer of Sixth Avenue and Jelita but not King Albert Park, so I got one of her cards, and register her name under the same card.

For signing up of membership, you gotta produce your IC.

You might have guessed it, she's a transexual.

I was very confused. I don't know she's a transexual cos I swear her IC photo don't look any bit like her. Her IC photo is of a guy who is chubby (as judged from the face).

Besides, she didn't have an Adam's Apple, had boobs that are fairly large, and has no thingy bulging out at her sensitive area, but she had a deep voice. That's all. (Pardon me for noticing too much)

I checked to see if she is registering under her boyfriend's name. NO, don't look like his boyfriend at all.

I finally asked: "Er.. Under who's name?"

"It's me actually", was the answer I got.

I practically freaked out inside my heart.

I was wondering if I was rude, considering the fact that I didn't recognise "her".

But I guess she would have understood cos she don't look any bit like her old self anymore.

So basically I registered her name into the computer. Then it came the gender part. "Shit.. F or M?" was the first thought that came into my mind. But I registered it under M anyway.

She gave me back the sheet she had to fill in, and when she left, I took a look at it.

She changed her name and circled gender: F.

Till now I remember her name fully; both her name on the IC and the one she wrote on the sheet.

You know, it's quite a rare situation cos usually there is little (I shall not assume there's none) to no transexual Singaporeans (or so I assume). And that customer, she is a Singaporean and I can see that the surgery was quite well done cos there don't seem to have any scar on her neck (if she did remove her Adam's Apple).

Nowadays I kinda freak out when I see a group of guys hanging out together cos I can't help but think if they're gays. Not that I despice or hate them, just that I feel weird.

Imagine that cute guy you eyed on the other day is actually gay.

The reason to why I feel such way cos I've been seeing gay blogs, gay photos and even the gay so-called clan outings photos :/

What is the world becoming?