Wednesday, April 26, 2006

TIGGER!

He makes me happy, really.

The sight of him makes me smile :)

Had a Tigger skin very very long time ago and it seemed too childish. I think this skin's perfect! Not that kiddish looking but elegant.

Yeah, so school has started already. Skipped school right on Tuesday cos we only have to be in school to install Macromedia 8, like 9AM to 930AM.

For today, we only had an hour's worth of lesson. It's the first week, and usually the week that has not much to learn during lessons. Guess what we did after that?

Mahjong at Theresa's crib.

I was playing well and nice, and there was this round when all my tiles are perfectly in place, just lack of one (or so I thought at that point of time) to win.

I pick a tile. OMG it's the one I'm waiting for!

I happily said: "自摸!"

Until Fai went like: "炸胡leh.."

Of cos I was praying hard it's not.

But I saw it.

5-6-8.

What the hell was that?

Sobs, just like that, I lost $9.60 for one round.

Then we finished West wind and Jing Jie had to leave.

Persuaded Teck Wei to play cos I wanna recoup my losses; I don't even have enough cash to pay Xeno.

During that second round, Teck Wei got 炸胡 also! Cos he didn't know we can't use big tiles as eye for 平胡.

Managed to recoup more than half of my losses too. I won the last round with 四台自摸.

Frankly, till now I still have the phobia of seeing wrong tiles. After that 炸胡, I was so afraid I'd make the same mistake again that I kept checking my tiles everytime I threw out a tile. Check whether it's in sequence, check whether I'm correct about what I'm waiting for, even up to the state counting the number of sticks or circles on the tiles itself.

PHOBIA.

I guess I'd stop Mahjong for a while.