Saturday, April 15, 2006

I wonder why do I have such painful headaches on a day which I must try not to consume Panadol pills.

It keeps occuring like two to five minutes once and it feels like somebody knock me twice on the right side of the back of my head.

It hurts so much I didn't want to go to work.

But I went anyway.

Luckily I went. Might get double pay today cos it's Good Friday.

My head hurts so much that at one point a customer rented 3 DVDs which cost $13.50. He gave me $12.50 (YES, and I KNOW it) but I went to keep the money in the cash register.

Man: "Hey I gave you $14.50 right?"

ME: "No, you gave me $12.50.."

Man: "How can it be $12.50?"

Beth: "Check again."

ME: "I confirm is $12.50."

Man: "How can it be?!"

Beth: "Nevermind, give him the change. If lack of money, you top up."

WTF!

Then Beth got Kao Hao to calculate the money in cash register.

Indeed there's a shortage of $2 :(

Lucky for me, there's enough petty cash in the drawer to top up.

Lost disc 6 IS BACK! I'm lucky sia. Left last one on the shelf :)

It still hurt so much even though I swallowed Panadol before work and Panadol Extra during work :(