Sunday, April 23, 2006

OMG, I didn't blog for a week! That's like a record since I'm such an avid blogger.

This last week of holidays seemed more worthwhile as compared to the rest of the holidays, I had activities going on for this week, and it's all so nice.

M05 BBQ was on Thursday night, and kinda as expected, only the regulars turned up. But it was still nice :)

It took me approximately two hours and thiry minutes to get there because dear Mr Lewis said to take bus 36 from City Hall. The bus travelled to Orchard, Plaza Singapura and back to City Hall. That loop took like half an hour can. Then it travelled to Marine Parade and further down, I saw the sign which says East Coast Park.

But the signs seems to keep saying that but the bus ain't stopping anywhere familiar.

And to our horror, the bus went all the way to Changi Airport. The expressway to Changi Airport was like another twenty minutes non-stop lor. Police check before it went into the airport.

The evidence to prove that I was at Changi Airport:



And yeah, Changi Airport is where time flies. (the road is damn long)

We took taxi down to the BBQ area.

And in case you're wondering who's Lewis, here's a very decent photo of him:



That scheming smile.

It was like 9pm already and I rushed to food.



Mr Nice Guy, Sam, was helping me BBQ chicken chops!



I think Jing Jie loves BBQ-ing marshmallows.



Look at that smile.

Actually he was BBQ-ing that for me :P

When Kai Ling came after work, the three of us took photos.

Here's the best photo:



KIDDING.

Wenna was actually presenting the 毛毛 handphone strap to Kai Ling as she bought it for the three of us.

MUACKS.



(I'm so chubby)

Two lovebirds.



:P

Didn't want to night cycle cos I had work the next day but was tempted by it lah, since it's been a long time when we had times like that.

Cycled the path which I think was the path to Changi Airport.

I was right, really. But we had to cycle through ECP.

No cycling in expressway, but we just went.

It was darn adventurous. We cycled at the road shoulder, crossing intersect roads one by one and had tons of fun.

But we were stopped by this EMAS don't know what cos he said it was dangerous.

Luckily it wasn't Traffic Police. Else all of us will get free coffee liao.

Kai Ling called her brother and asked how did he and his friends cycled to Changi the other time and he said it was the other way :( So we cycled the other way.

Wei Ming's bicycle broke down at Sparkc Camp area.







After about 45 minutes, the bicycle was repaired and we resumed journey. It was sooooooo far.

When we finally saw the road to Changi Airport, it was like Road Of infinity CAN. We cycled what seemed like hours and we haven't reach Changi Village. We saw the terminals though.



Kai Ling and I were like freaking tired and Sam pulled our bike along as he cycled too. I felt like wind! It was very tough for him but he said he wanna train up abit for NS. GOOD. Hah. I wondered where he got all that stamina. I was like dying and slowing down SO much.

Didn't managed to cycle to Changi Village lah, it was tooooo far.

Oh and did I mention I got Disney Badges from 7-11 cos we purchased stuff from there?

I'm like addicted to it! I wanna collect all!

My first one was Pumbaa. Cute fellow. Then I got Pooh and Pumba again. And when we need to buy stuff from 7-11 again, guess what I got?

Tigger!!!!!

I was like head over heels lah! Very very very very happy!



My prized badge :)

I gave Pooh to Sam though, cos he wanted to give his special someone.

Oh I guessed the coffee worked. I drank coffee for breakfast cos Sam doesn't like coffee and Wei Ming didn't know that while ordering for him. I only managed to sleep for three hours and thiry minutes instead of the planned six hours :(

Then I went to work with tired mentality.

I'm very glad I didn't make any transaction mistakes yesterday.

A glimpse of my workplace in my bedroom:



I changed chair already, cos that one was uncomfortable if I sit too long. LOL.

Not done yet cos the shelves aren't up yet and my room isn't that small if you are trying to picture it. It just don't have the usual rectangle shape.

That's my favourite workplace, I wouldn't mind spending hours in front of it and I love the wall color :)

By the way I'm getting 30+ surprises from Jia Yi this Monday!

Hah, it's cos he has 30+ Disney badges! WHEEE. He said the cashier had difficulty counting the number of badges to be given to him when he accompanied his dad to buy beer. WOOT.

MSN nicks do work. HEH.

Done with this long entry~