Monday, April 24, 2006



Take the Lead is a very very nice and inspirational movie. The dance moves are like FWAH! The parts when the detention students mixed ballroom music and hiphop songs together to create a mixture of both dancing styles are like OMG~

Initially I thought Pierre would have thought of it. Instead, it were the students. But it's very very nice leh. Though it's genre is drama, it wasn't as dull as expected! Cos usually drama are like very slow and long-winded, hardly to no hilarious parts, Take the Lead is damn different! It made me laugh throughout, even without the aid of subtitles.

At least I didn't waste my $9.50 for a front row seat cos the seats were filling fast.

And I bought new trekkers.



The one in brown (they claimed it's gold). WOOT.

I didn't want to buy it at first, because my sister also wants the same one (I already have the same jacket, same school and same course as her.. -_-;) but it was so beautiful and attractive at the same time.

The first time I saw it at 235guys, it was love at first sight. (BTW the guy who served us was cute :P)

Didn't get the bag I wanted though.



I wanted the white and black one. But it was out of stock :(

I left my name and the guy said next week the all whites is coming, the week after next will be all blacks, then it'll be white and black.

I don't know which one will look nicer, so I said to call me when all is here.

LOL.

Oh I almost forgot to mention I finally met Cheryl's guy when it's gonna be their 6th month anniversary soon (-_-;).

She's such a lucky girl cos her guy works at NUM (it means discount for her [and me actually]) and I got to know more NUM guys through her; like Hakim and Eric (the cute one who served me and my sister. Actually not through Cheryl, just that he knows her too :P) bah.

They're all from NYP.

Not only NUM guys are cute, they're also so friendly and sociable! I was like going back to NUM to leave my name for the bag, greeted Cheryl's guy and talked to him. It was close to closing time and me and my sister happened to be the only customer in store so they came over to talk to us too. Just happened that one guy was taking my reservation when I asked to call me when all 3 types of bags arrive and Leslie said "Then 凌晨我们就会打给你叫你起床小便". He was talking too fast and I caught no balls.

None of the NUM guys there caught any balls either.

LOL.

When he explained it, all of us felt cold wind.

Oh yah, this is for all NP kukus (like the old me), we can just flash our NP student card, or EZ-link card to enjoy 20% off all NUM footwear.

That's a hell lot of discount. My trekkers was $49.90. After discount it became $39.90.