Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I found myself new mahjong khakis!

LOL~

But they are damn scary lah. They hu 3 tais and above one lor, though I still won when I played with them the first time.

Haha, they're namely Joe, Andy and Yew On lar. Yuhua peeps.

Andy's a mahjong freak. That can be good and bad. It just means more mahjong, and perhaps more $$.

Aye, missed school today cos I was tired and maybe a little lazy. Just missed the first four lessons (cos same teacher :/) and went for the last lecture of the day anyway since I have work and it's near school.

Oh, did I mention it's fun working with Kah How? It's like he laughs at little things and it's damn nice lar. And at the end of the day, two of us will be like kids running about the shop. Like I ran to the storeroom to change out of my work tee, and he ran to put back the last vcd yada yada.

FUN.

Hee~