Monday, May 01, 2006

You know, I hate it when some people just stabs you at the back, and then you got to hear it from others.

I hate it more when some people stabs you at the back, yet treat you so nicely in front of you.

I hate it when some people just think they can just push all the blame to someone else.

I hate it when some people think you're actually not doing anything without looking him/herself into the mirror; he/she is actually the one who's not doing anything, hence when anything happens, he/she can push the entire blame to you.

I hate it when some people show favouritism.

I hate it when some people hate me just because I am ME.

I hate it when some people asks you for help, you did your best to help, and yet he/she still stabs you at the back. Then you'd wonder, why in the first place I was so nice to him/her?

I hate it when some people blames you for something when some coincidences happen.

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

Oh blimey, the world's unfair.

Nobody will stand by your side forever.

Trust no one but yourself.

Trust your own sentiments. Trust your own heart.

But then again, I believe I've committed some or all of the hate stuffs I mentioned above, I believe I got my own retribution already. For the some people who did those stuffs to me, I hope you get yours one day too.

YES, AND I MEAN YOU.