Monday, September 04, 2006

Suddenly I feel so sad cos I'm starting my In-House Project aka IHP aka FYP (Final Year Project) tomorrow! I'll have to wake up for school at 9AM on tues and thurs! (I hope not every tues and thurs).

Well but I should count myself lucky that I have a supervisor who looks like Robinson Crusoe.



Okay, that's not the point. (well, he's handsome!)

But on top of being good-looking, I heard he's a niceeeeee lecturer! Like Reuben said he'll confirm make us pass our stuff one. That's great you know!

:)

Then again, I'll have to wake up 9AM on the days I have to go to school (that's what I think so for now)

On Mondays, there'll be the monday blues, so it's great that I don't have to be in school on Monday. Then comes Tuesday and I'll wake up early for IHP and then rest on Wednesday. Imagine if I go out on Wednesday, have loads of fun but the next day I'll have to drag the unwilling soul to school!

:(

Basically what I have to do for my IHP is to create this character name Jene or Gene to be used in a 3G mobile phone for reminders to the user, such as appointments, meetings, occasions and I think alarms too.

That's what I know so far.

Character modeling might be alright for me but the part to make it set reminders for the user?!

I think I'll need to learn some programming language!

WELL, GOOD LUCK TO ME! AND TO EVERYONE ELSE!