Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm so pissed with one of the customer today.

The daughter of this regular, I shan't name names, came to return this disc. I scanned return, computer was tad bit lag, so I just said thanks cos I assumed it's not late. Daughter started to turn and wanna walk away while to my horror, I saw the disc was 30+++ days late.

I went like:


ME: Er.. Wait.. The disc is late.

I waited for computer to load finish cos I needa go to transaction screen and realised to my horror that there's other late fees which amounted up to $50++.

ME: There's other late fees as well, are you gonna settle it today?
Daughter: Er, no, my parents will settle them.

Daughter walks out.


Like around 20 minutes later, a lady comes in.

Lady: My daughter came just now to return a disc and you told her "DON'T BE LATE NEXT TIME"?
ME: Huh?
Lady: She said you told her "DON'T BE LATE NEXT TIME".
ME: Huh? I didn't tell her that. I told her that there's a late fees and asked if she's gonna settle it, I did not tell her "Don't be late next time".
Lady: Don't you dare talk to my daughter like that. Elizabeth knows me, she will settle my late fees. You better talk to her next time.


DAMMIT RIGHT?!

She keeps pointing her damn index finger at me while lecturing me after that. I tell you if I'm a lunatic, I would have bitten off her index finger, pull her hair and spit at her!

But I didn't, considering the fact that I'll bring a bad reputation to the company and that I'm not a lunatic.

BUT I WAS WRONGED lor! I swear I've never talked back to a customer like that my entire life. (I'm refering to how she malign me.)

Besides, she thinks I'm earning big bucks huh? I'm there to serve people not getting scolded for something I did not do.

I just stood there, brows wrinkled, and let her lecture me because I knew better not to talk back. I also kept saying sorry can.

Then she kept going on saying "next time you should talk to the account holder rather than my daughter".

Fuck lah. Some customers (95% of the time, caucasians) who knows their disc is late and asked someone to return on behalf of them, naturally gives the person who's helping to return the late fees money. That's the reason why I asked her if she's settling or not what.

She kept mumbling about it even when she's gonna get out of the shop, and before she left, she lifted her damn index finger and asked me to talk to my colleague next time.

Fuck lah. She thinks she's such big shot huh. I know I wasn't wrong, I'm not agitated by the fact that I was wronged but the fact that she still continued lecturing as if it's all my fault makes me so fucking pissed! I mean, even after I explained I did not say that, she still just kept scolding and scolding and scolding. She just want to win. I would have slapped her hard in the face lor!

When I told Elizabeth about it, she said probably something's bothering her that's why she took it out on me.

FUCKING CB.

That what I scolded sliently after she left.

Here comes the best part: she's a Singaporean.