Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm soooooo sleepy now but I know I can't turn in as yet cos I just ate my dinner like less than one hour ago.

It makes me feel more sleepy when I'm modeling a human head and darn when I know I still can't get it right cos if I add symmetry mirror to it, a symmetrical head will not appear, instead, something quite hideous with a HUGE long gap in between appears.

Kinda reminds me of this Sun Plaza suicide of a girl that's been circulating around. The images are highly disturbing yet unbelievable. I mean, how can it be possible that the photographer managed to take multiple shots of the body at the crime scene? With the fact that he even did like, far shot, middle shot, and close up. Somemore there's completely no one around (I don't mean someone has to be around the corpse) but there's no police either, much less having policeman close up the area with those crime scene tapes.

Besides, the most weird thing is, if it's a passerby who took the photos, how come there's a photo which shows the head of the corpse in a lab where I can see the corpse was cleaned cos there wasn't any visible blood stain around nor on the face.

No, I did not stare at the photos like 10cm away but that's what I noticed from far.

If you wonder how disturbing the suicide is, basically there's a girl lying down there, bra exposed, with her head split into half. It looks like when you boil hotdogs, and to make it boil faster, you slit half the hotdog. Just that the corpse has extra features with one eye at one side, not forgetting the ears.

Okay, indeed very disturbing.

Work was hectic cos I had to key in goods titles like up 800++ for transfer. But it was okay. At least I had something to do.

The most exciting yet scary part was when the thief who has been stealing vcds from our stores turned up!

I did not know it's him cos 1) I've never seen any suspicious students before 2) my colleague did not give me the description of how the suspected thief looked like.

So basically I noticed this three students who browsed the store for very long. Somehow (don't ask me why) my instinct told me to keep watch of them. After some time, I realised they might not be the theives. It was when this skinnier and taller guy from the group (he looks very very innocent) took this Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (HPatGoF) VCD from the kids section to show his friends.

I still did not suspect him.

I didn't have anything to do at that time, so I went to arrange the catalogue DVDs. To my horror, when I turned to the foreign section of the store (just behind the kids section), I saw him taking out the discs as quietly as possible.

He went like "Sorry sorry, it dropped."

That's freaking fake. How could a VCD possibly drop out from a DVD casing? (HatGoF original package is in those large cases like DVD.

I did not answer him and I saw him putting the disc back and placing it back to where it supposed to be.

I then went over to tell Kendric. I asked if he wanted to check their bags but he said it's very serious if we didn't manage to find anything, so we let them scot free.

But I must say, at that moment when I saw him attempting to take the disc out, I was damn damn damn nervous. I did not know what to do, did not know how to react.

Anyway, Kendric jokingly said I should have told him "Nevermind, whether the disc dropped it or not, we can see it from the security camera" to freak those boys out.

Muahahhaa. Imagine if I said that.

That thief stole alot of vcds. VCDs only, you might say. But the thing is, he even stole the entire Desperate Housewives Season 1 DVDs!

I salute to him, man!

Somemore when he realised we added new mirror to overlook the area where he's been stealing the discs, he just steal VCDs from the ex-rental bins which is just in front of the counter and in front of the main door!

Roar. One day he will be handed over to the police. The most unbelievable thing is, he chose to steal in his school uniform.

I couldn't make out what school is that, the uniform is entirely white and the blouse pocket has got what looked like a purple strip with words on it. Any idea?