Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's time for me to update! Well, I shan't touch on the chalet as yet, cos the photos were uploaded to this server where it uses flash to enlarge the entire photo or something like that, so it's very tedious for me to kinda "screen-shot" and then save it. Anyone has easier options to get the photos?

By the way, I went to Malaysia on 24th, after my mum came back from work. Then stayed there till 25th afternoon, did some shopping and head back to Singapore. If anyone notice, my visit to Malaysia always meant BABIES AND MORE BABIES!

Of cos I came back with many many cute babies/kids photo to share. Hence this entry is image-intensive, full of babes, oops, I meant babies. If you don't like babies, you can click on the top right hand corner of your screen. If you simply love kids, you can scroll down!

Well I reached my Grandma's house and then I saw the brothers I love: Wu Jun and Wen Kai! They have a new baby brother and he's as cute as his elder brothers :)



CUTE RITE? Name's Yue Zu or Ye Zu, didn't really catch it properly. He's totally cute and smiles alot. Just make those typical "noises" that babies love and he'll just smile widely :D





Simply CUTE!

Well, I regretted not carrying him! He's two months old and when my so-called Aunt asked me if I wanted to carry him, I said "no". Don't ask me why but the youngest baby I've ever carried was two days old and I declined carrying this cute little one! :(

Yue/Ye Zu is my so-called cousin cos he's my grandpa's sister's grandson.





This trip is definitely fruitful cos Wu Jun and Wen Kai remembers me! That meant alot to me cos I used to have to make them like me before I can play with them. It was hard trying to play with them the other time, and they still remember me :)

They simply acted as if they didn't care about my existance and then just ignore me when I tried to talk to them. When I asked Wu Jun what's his baby brother's name, he went like "不要跟你讲!" (don't tell you!~) and when I attempted to ask others (even though I know but I want to see his reaction, he went like "不要跟她讲!" (don't tell her!!)

Oh and I attempted to take photo with Yue/Ye Zu.





SO CUTE. Lewis thought I photoshopped the photo. No lor, is cos I take photo with baby, baby don't know, baby move.

His head is so damn small. (-_-; if his head is bigger than mine, I would've freaked out the moment I see him)

Some photos for viewing pleasure:










(nice effect there)





Well, like elder brother, like younger brother.



My sweet sweet cousin, she's only five :)



Jun Kang! I didn't know he's my so-called uncle's son but anyway I remember him cos he's this really fragile little kid. The very first time I wanted to play with him, I stationed him on the bed in sitting position and then let go of him. The next moment he almost fell on the floor and I was lucky I was fast enough, man.





He cried when I tempted to carry him :(





Beautiful candid shots.







So violent of them :/





SWEET~





Cute Wen Kai.

That's all for the photos.

You know, throughout the trip, I was literally abused by the kids. There was the pulling of hair, beating me, pestering me to play with them, sitting on me to get me to wake up etc etc. Despite all that, of cos I had fun.

The sweetest thing(s) that happened was having the two brothers, Wu Jun and Wen Kai to come over and find me. They ignored him while I was over at their place, but when I wasn't around they came to find me :)

Wu Jun: 刚才我们来找你leh~ (Just now we came to find you leh~)
ME: 有啊?我不懂leh. (Really? I didn't know leh)
Wu Jun: 有。我们没有看到你,也找不到你。你刚刚在哪里? (Ya. But we didn't see you around, where were you?)
ME: (smiles) 我刚刚在那个房间 (points to room) (I was in that room)


SWEET.

When I was bathing on 25th (because I had to leave my grandma's place to go back to Singapore), I suddenly heard my cousin call me.

Zhen: 珊~Wu JunWen Kai来找你了。
ME: (shocks!) 叫他们等我!我要出来了!


SWEET.

But when I came out and look for them, they had already gone to the barber to have their haircut. Even before I offically leave my grandma's place, I did see them.

Although I was also tortured by the two brothers (they did beat me too), I thoroughly enjoy being with them. cos 1) they remembers me 2) even though I know they purposely ignored my presence, I know they miss my absence cos in just one day, they can actually come over three times just to look for me.

Maybe the fact that they remember me didn't amaze you but imagined! I only visit Malaysia like twice a year and those trips only lasted for a maximum of two days and to have them remember me, is simply sweet. I've mentioned the word "sweet" for the umpteenth time already but it's just so sweet! :)

And for all those, I'm really really contented.

**********

Sadly, 3D modelling is very hard. Gotta go school today (it's wednesday already by the way) cos Thursday is the checkpoint. Haven't even done anything! :/ (I did try out how to model lah but it didn't turn out well and the file was kinda corrupted :()