Thursday, September 07, 2006

My hard-earned money in my bank account is slowly depleting and I just can't wait for last month's pay on 15th :( My money is depleting mostly cos I've been spending alot, and when I say alot, it means ALOT. Apart from that, I've been helping my friends pay for stuffs and I do not want to rush them into paying me cos I wouldn't like the feeling of getting chased cos of a debt. I mean, it's not involving huge amounts of money like thousands, it's less than hundred. Besides, it's not like they won't pay me, they will, just in matter of time.

NO worries, for those who still owe me money and reads my blog, pleaseeeeeeeee don't rush yourself into paying me back. I'm not blogging this out on purpose so you will pay me back my money.

Okay, so I'm taking up quite alot of hours to work each week so I can earn more, and hopefully spend lesser and save the rest. I've taken up another weekend job too, I hope I don't die out.

Days for me are like, work >> IHP >> work >> IHP >> work and it keeps repeating. As for this week, my only entertainment day is Monday. Went to watch Monster House with Reuben. I tell you that show is veryyyyyyyyyy NICE! Chowder is simply cute. It is highly recommended by me!

Oh my gosh, I guess I'm getting addicted to 3D animation movies. Open Season is only coming out on 30th November but I'm already anticipating it! There's also another show I'm highly anticipating for: Step Up! I'm sure it'll be darn good! (Step Up just shown in U.S on August and I doubt it'll be coming any sooner since I don't see it at Yahoo! Movies at all :()

Damn, I'm like a movies addict now. Can't blame me. I work in a video shop, I gotta update myself with upcoming movies and nice movies so I can recommend customers or give comments about it when one asks about it.

On Tuesday, I went to school for my first day of IHP. *YAWNS* It was only less than half an hour! The briefing was like what, 15 minutes? And then all we gotta do is sign our attendence both on paper and virtually and then we can go! After all of us frantically sign in before 10am, the lecturer said "Actually can don't need to sign in already, we can keep track with the attendence list".

You say fed up or not? -_-;

But we heck care anyway, we didn't sign out. Kai Ling, Shida and I went to Bugis library and then went to Bras Basah walk walk. We didn't want to go home so early!

Was working on Wednesday and then today I went to school to rot. I'm so clever to bring movies to watch! So we watched Take the Lead and High School Musical with the projector. SWEET.

Tomorrow I gotta meet up with our supervisors with Kai Ling. I'm so glad our supervisors are really nice people! Main supervisor is Jamie Telford (rumours said that he's nice) and sorta assistant supervisor is Susie Loo!

:))))))))

After meeting them, I have to go for work at Tiong Bahru, like very far lor, and work till 11pm somemore. I'm also working on Saturday, ROAR.

Then on Sunday, I must work on TOR already.

For next week, I'm working on Monday, IHP on Tuesday, should be resting on Wednesday, IHP on Thursday, should be resting on Friday, and working on both Saturday and Sunday.

OMG LAH. So no life.

HELPPPPPPPPP~