Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Work was weird today. When I reach KAP, I was expecting tons of discs at the cupboard to be returned to shelves.

To my horror, there was none.

Perhaps it was true when Kee Ann said she has changed to become quiet and then she'll just do her own stuff.

But no leh, apart from the horror upon seeing the shop so neat and no disc at the cupboard, she is so chatty with me. I even lend her my phone to listen to songs so I could infra the songs she wanted to her phone. Then she went off to break without her phone cos you know lah, infrared is amazingly slow.

To my horror, she came back after one hour. She usually go for almost two hours break.

Everything is basically so weird. I kept having to find something to do cos, it's just so weird.

I guess I was tad bit harsh on my previous entry but it's just the first day she's like that. You know, she might just get back to her old ways soon cos it's all like a habit to her.

Of cos I hoped she'll just remain like how she was today.

Well, on Monday I had a chalet with the VE people, a farewell party for Sadikin and Kah How and a birthday celebration for Annie. Games was a hell lot of fun and you wouldn't wanna know what I got for forfeit.

Buai tahan lah. VE people are all so sporty and fun-loving and crazy.

Stay tuned cos I wanna upload photos when I got them!