Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Rain's World Tour Concert

Hi all,

I'm very interested in going to Rain's World Tour concert on 21st January but I've got a huge problem. The cheapest tickets are selling at $188..

$188! That's even $40 more expensive than my beloved Jay Chou's most expensive concert tickets ($148 being the most front seats). Although I can afford to buy the $188 myself but I don't really bear to part with that lump sum of money cos 1) I don't idolise Rain as much as I idolise Jay Chou but I still idolise Rain 2) I'm going to start supporting myself as of 13th November so it means I must spend wisely.

Well actually there's 3 options for me to get the ticket in my hands and I shall list them out starting from the highest priority:

1) Er, option 1 is highly confidential :P
2) Get an OCBC credit card holder to book the tickets for me cos there'd be 10% discount ($169 instead of $188)
3) Find 94 kind souls to donate $2 as part of my advanced birthday present.

For option 2, I decided that if I managed to get an OCBC credit card holder, I shall find 84 donors instead of 94.

I think you might have guessed the reason to why I'm writing this post, YES, I need 94 donors. I know option 3 is my lowest priority but in case the first 2 options doesn't work out, I'll need 94 donors and I can't possibly find 94 at the last minute.

So if you decided you wanna do a little favour for this little girl who wrote all these, you can start tagging my board or PM me in MSN and tell me you wanna be part of the 94 kind souls.

I've only got 18 donors so it means I have 76 more to go!

P.S. In case you doubt me in terms of ticket pricing, you can check out the pricings here.

Yours Sincerely,
Kong Huei Shan