Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Diarrhoea Attack

Greeted by the wonderful stomach aches due to an incoming diarrhoea. Well at least I wasn't greeted in the wee hours of the morning and then I had to wake up just to lao sai like the previous times. This time round, I can control it.

There was little pain in the morning and I suspected it could be a diarrhoea. Apparently when I go to the bathroom to bathe, I lao sai-ed too. Didn't want to go to school but went anyway because I can only do my final year project in school (lazy to do it at home).

Journey was torturous :/ Pains occurred once in the bus and once while waiting for the bus to get me to school. When I finished lunch with Wenna, the journey from Canteen 2 to Block 27 was worst.

"很痛~" ("very pain") was what I kept telling her and at times I really felt like I need to run to the toilet and settle some business but I had to endure for good. Block 27 Level 4 toilet is better.

When I finally reached the level, the pain wasn't very painful anymore -_-;

It's always like that one lor.

**********

Modelling the nose is very very hard!



It looks not bad right. (ignore the eye, just a trial nia. Not the real eye.)



Horror horror.

It could be due to lighting problem (which I haven't added any) but the nose looks fake enough (at least to me)

MR JAMIE I NEED YOUR HELP~

**********

I had my hair trim yesterday. My fringe looks nerdish (cos it's short) but people said "it's okay". Is it me, or is it my fringe?

**********

New layout :) Inspired by the image I found and quote taken from lovingyou.com.

Before I end:

The innocent victims of Internet child abuse cannot speak for themselves.

But you can.

With your help, we can eradicate this evil trade.

We do not need your money.

We need you to light a candle of support .

We're aiming to light at least One Million Candles by December 31, 2006.

This petition will be used to encourage governments, politicians, financial institutions, payment organisations, Internet service providers, technology companies and law enforcement agencies to eradicate the commercial viability of online child abuse.

They have the power to work together. You have the power to get them to take action.
Please light your candle at lightamillioncandles.com or send an email of support to light@lightamillioncandles.com.

Together, we can destroy the commercial viability of Internet child abuse sites that are destroying the lives of innocent children.


Just help light a candle okay?