Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hectic

Had wanted to blog about what I did yesterday but then I can't find my handphone cable, so next time.

I guess next week might be a busy week for me. I'm working on days I'm not having IHP: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. On Tues and Thurs, it's IHP for me.

Already very packed liao lor.

Somemore on Sat and Sun I'm working at 1pm till closing.

Then the horror begins: I received the following email

Dear IHP students,

1. Please note that all IHP students are to report to school daily (5-day week) for your final year project from the start of the semester
16 Oct 2006 (Monday). (WTF? We weren't informed about that before we started our IHP! And no thank you, thanks for the offer though.)

2. We are glad to inform you that the school has now allocated more rooms for our IHP students to do their project during the IHP period
– this means there will be rooms for your use at all times when the term starts next week. (Sorry no thanks again. Even if there's a room I need, it's the computer lab!)

3. Every IHP student will be allocated to a room and you have to report to school everyday.
This will allow the supervisors to be able to attend to all students under their care more easily and for students to be able to seek advice promptly. (My supervisor is very concerned about my project already and I see him on the days I'm needed in school. He provides tons of help I need and I think that's sufficient enough)

4. There will be an IHP briefing for both group A & group B on next Monday (16 Oct 2006). The details of the briefing are as follow:

Group A & Group B:
Date: 16 Oct 2006
Time: 3 pm
Venue: 27-05-04

The briefing will include:
1. Room Allocation
2. Attendance taking procedure
3. IHP Schedule

Regards,
Mr Choo


Somebody KILL me!