Saturday, October 07, 2006

I hate pimples!!

Hmm. I bet no one likes it.

I was introduced to this Cellnique pro-sebum gel (太爱美了), and even though the price is steep, my younger sister and I shared to buy a bottle of it since it's 14 days guarantee, meaning if we're not satisfied with it, we can get full refund.

Indeed, it did make my face feel more refined and despite eating tons of heaty food, there wasn't any signs of pimples. But the fact that it didn't get rid of my blackheads (and my sister's too) like it said it will, we decided to return it.

So a few days after I stopped using it, to my horror, there's so many pimples on my cheeks! Not those too serious kind but rather those tiny ones which costs my skin to become tad bit reddish than usual but I definitely look hideous! It was like it's a friday afternoon, I woke up at three plus because I had work at 5pm and I looked into the mirror and saw those pimples!

Damn damn horrible :(

My mum told me to go down to Guardian cos they have those consultation people who can recommend some good stuff for the face. So I went down even though I know I might be late.

I really really hope those pimples reside sooon! Before the semester starts because I'll look horribly hideous!

Okay, maybe it's not that bad, as Idah said but I feel damn horrible. I never had such ugly complexion before :(

On the plus side, I've got Prison Break but without subtitles are really a torture. Not that I don't understand but 40% of the time they speak too fast or the volume's kinda soft due to ever-changing environment :/



TRY AUDITION!

Very very nice. The dance moves are beautiful. Well, it's beautiful for a 3D character le ar, considering it a game but it's hard :P

GO TRY.