Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Monkey Business

I think I gotta do something about my monkey business.

What Monkey Business?

Well, monkeys scratch themselves alot, and they scratch the back for others too.

Since more than two weeks ago, I started to develop scratching problems. I seemed to get bitten by some insects (not sure what) but not mosquitoes. If you scratch the part where a monsquito just bite, the bite will prolly swell up like a slight lump on that area. My scratches don't swell up like mosquito bites.

I'm so sick and tired of scratching...

So sick and so tired.. I think I might just scratch myself to death one day..

Even at times it does not feel that itchy, I tend to still scratch it especially after work: when I reach home and take off my jeans. The jeans rub against my skin and then it feels so itchy..

I.. Want.. To.. Stop.. Scratching.. Myself..

When I scratch myself, that area turns pink and there's some red spots within the pink area too. Very ugly on my legs..

I don't know what to say liao..

Just that.. I really need to see the doctor regarding my monkey business..

Or I'll just scratch myself to death..